Spreading the Word: Livestreaming for Houses of Worship
In 2015, 3,000 houses of worship in 57 countries used Livestream to broadcast 121,026 services, ceremonies, and meetings.
Streaming NewsArizona Church Begins Streaming, Recording with Vaddio MatrixMIX System 4K Cameras: Camera, Lens Combination Crucial in Handling Tough Lighting Final Full Exhibit Day at NAB Features Solid Offerings Streaming: Take the Time to Test To Learn What Works
Houses of worship of all faiths are tasked with lifting up their community and sharing their beliefs. In 2015, 3,000 houses of worship in 57 countries used Livestream to broadcast 121,026 services, ceremonies, and meetings.
Download this guide to learn about:
- How to get started with livestreaming
- Untapped opportunities for live video in faith-based organizations
- How St. Joseph Catholic Church & School found a budget-friendly, easy streaming solution
- How Champions Centre increased site traffic and receives 70% of donations online
- How The Crossing Church doubled their website traffic and receives 50% of their donations online
Latest ResourceFor Lighting Design, What Software Is The Right Match For Your Needs? (Part 3)
Dig into this final part of a three-part series that looks into choices for lighting design software, including Vectorworks and LightConverse, and how each can best serve the needs of your church.
You need to be logged in to access this download.