Spreading the Word: Livestreaming for Houses of Worship
In 2015, 3,000 houses of worship in 57 countries used Livestream to broadcast 121,026 services, ceremonies, and meetings.
Streaming NewsStage/Sanctuary Lighting: How Best to Serve Your Ministry’s Needs RUSHWORKS Aims to Define ‘Different’ with NAB Lineup Slated for April Looking to Upgrade Your Cameras from an iPhone to Stream? Churches Should Look to Cast A Larger Social Media Net
Houses of worship of all faiths are tasked with lifting up their community and sharing their beliefs. In 2015, 3,000 houses of worship in 57 countries used Livestream to broadcast 121,026 services, ceremonies, and meetings.
Download this guide to learn about:
- How to get started with livestreaming
- Untapped opportunities for live video in faith-based organizations
- How St. Joseph Catholic Church & School found a budget-friendly, easy streaming solution
- How Champions Centre increased site traffic and receives 70% of donations online
- How The Crossing Church doubled their website traffic and receives 50% of their donations online
Latest ResourceWorship Facilities Magazine, January-February 2018
The January-February 2018 issue of Worship Facilities Magazine offers articles about the many steps a church had to take in the aftermath of a fire, and another involving a church making the jump to 4K.
You need to be logged in to access this download.